Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baked Chicken Parmesan

Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 45 min
Makes: 6 servings

What You Need
2-1/2 cups pasta sauce (I use Barilla)
6 Tbsp. Parmesan Grated Cheese divided
1-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
Sliced Mozzarella Cheese (1 for each piece of chicken)

Preheat oven to 375°F. Pour sauce into 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan. Dredge chicken in egg, then coat in breadcrumbs. Add chicken to baking dish, turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast with sauce. Cover with aluminum foil.

Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package

Top chicken with remaining cheeses; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Drain spaghetti. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.