Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chicken Marsala

1 lb boneless chicken breasts
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup Marsala wine or sherry
1 cup chicken bouillon
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 cup mushrooms

Heat oil over medium heat, sauté the chicken until browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. Add the butter, wine, bouillon, pepper, garlic powder. Reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet, add mushrooms and cover, simmer for 10 minutes more on low heat or until chicken is for tender. Serve with mashed potatoes or pasta.

Adapted from Mr Food Cooks Chicken cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.