Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fun in the Snow

Since yesterday ended up being not a very fun day for the kids, today we went out and played in the snow.  They would have liked to go to the big sledding hill and use their toboggans but since my husband was working it's a little hard to do by myself, so we bundled up and went in the backyard and pulled each other around on their sleds and made snow angels. 

 




Yes there really are kids in there.  If you look closely you can see a nose on the top one :)  

While they played I took some snow shots.  I always love the way snow looks when it falls/clings on different surfaces.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.