Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Bowl Menu

Tomorrow is the big day. SB XLVI.  We are expecting 59 people (about half adults/half kids).  We make a few basic things, and the rest is pot luck. Our contribution is as follows.....

Chili - gotta have chili, it goes together like turkey and Thanksgiving.

Barbecued Pulled Pork  - We used to get this part catered from someone my husband works with who competes in those BBQ competition.  This year I decided to do it on my own to save a little $.

Charleston Cheese Dip - found this on Pinterest, and did a test run a couple of weeks ago, it's sooooo good.

Chocolate Chip Cookies - they may not go well with beer, but after making them for years, my guests expect them, cause they are damn good - if I do say so myself.

The rest is pot luck, and luckily our friends all bring yummy stuff.  Looking forward to trying new things, and getting a couple new recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.