Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 8 Menu


Sunday - Beef Stirfry - failed, beef too tough for my younger one
Monday - Pasta with Tomato, Cream Red Pepper & Vodka Sauce
Tuesday - Chicken Quesadillas - no recipe, my local supermarket sells premarinated chicken, super easy
Wednesday - Italian Sausage Rigatoni
Thursday - Meatball Soup and Grilled Cheese
Friday - Mama's Amazing Ziti - I used mild sausage instead of ground beef to give it more flavor
Saturday - Out with kids
Sunday - Chicken Cordon Bleu

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.