Sunday, March 25, 2012

MMOM

Acting Balanced

I feel like I'm cheating a little doing this on Sunday night but anyway, here goes.....

1. What movie or movies do you have to watch when they are on TV? Pretty much anything by John Hughes
2. When you have out of town visitors, what fun places do you take them to in your town? (Or where do you play tourist in your own town?) I'm actually planning my staycation with the kids for this week's Spring Break. We live in the suburbs of Chicago and are planning on going to the Shedd Aquarium (one of the best I've been to) and hopefully the Morton Arboretum if the weather cooperates.
3. What was the first album, CD, Download you ever bought? I think the first cassette I bought was Duran Duran Reflex
4. Do you speak more than one language and which ones? Yes, English is actually my second language. Danish is first, and I studied French in high school and Russian in college. The last two are a little rusty but if I went back they'd come back quickly
5. What is your dream job? Overpaid and underworked ; ) J/K - something with travel. I'm not a very good writer but I love to research and plan trips. I actually did do that for a while but was overworked, underpaid and not given very interesting destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.