Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 10 Menu

Sunday - Grilled Balsamic Chicken
Monday - Salmon Penne with Mushrooms - I made this for the first time this week and it was great.  Kids weren't too thrilled but my husband and I liked it.
Tuesday - Crockpot Beef Pot Roast
Wednesday - Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Thursday - Weiner Schnitzel - I don't follow a recipe for this one, since I've done it so many times
Friday - Pesto Tortellini - another tried and true no recipe for this one
Saturday - Grilled Tandoori Chicken

I've been planning my menus for a while now but still often find myself having to go back to the store during the week for things I forgot or we ran out of sooner than expected. Yesterday, I spent 2 1/2 hours going to 3 different stores spent $168 and my goal for this week is to not have to go back til the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.