Thursday, April 12, 2012

Upcoming Reads

This morning I went to Barnes & Noble to return some books.  After a very quick and easy return, I was on my way out the door when I stopped myself.  My daughters were in school, my son was at his drop off class, and I was in the rare position of being in a bookstore by myself.  Why was I rushing out?  I turned back around and wandered the stacks for a while.  I didn't buy anything but added a few potential reads.  I've added them to My Book Nook on Pinterest. If you've read something good lately, please let me know.  I'm always looking for new books to read and am finally making the time to do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.