Friday, May 4, 2012

Chicken Cordon Bleu

4 boneless chicken breasts
4 thin slices ham
4-6 slices of Swiss cheese
1 egg
3/4 cup bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pound chicken to about 1/4-1/2 inch thickness. Place a slice of ham on each piece of chicken. Add a slice or two of Swiss cheese depending on size of chicken. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.

Dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs. Melt butter in a skillet and brown the outsides of the chicken (just a couple of minutes each side). Then place all chicken in a baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.