Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 21 Menu

Sunday - Chicken Penne - made this for the first time after finding it on Making It Feel Like Home - it was great, kids even liked it :)
Monday - Basil Spaghetti with Tomatoes - something I found on Pinterest that failed
Tuesday - Asian Chicken Wraps - messy but yummy
Wednesday - Pecan Encrusted Fish - I've made this before and it was good, unfortunately I haven't found any good fish yet this week
Thursday - Wiener Schnitzel
Friday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Saturday - out




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.