Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Make Your Own Astringent

I've found a lot of great cleaning tips and recipes on various blogs, so I thought I'd share one of my DIY concoctions. Actually my dermatologist gave me the "recipe" about 5 years ago, but I've been using it and saving money ever since.

Equal parts rubbing alcohol, witch hazel and regular water. Pour each one in the bottle of your choice (I still use my old Clinique pump), and give it a little shake to mix everything. Done. This works well for normal to oily skin, but may be a bit harsh for sensitive skin.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post!

    Can't wait to try it!!!

    +1'd this!

    xoxo -Shar

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.