Friday, August 31, 2012

Photo Friday Link Up



When my husband and I bought our house 9 years, this tree was one of the things we really loved about the yard. It's a silver maple that's over 150 years old. The canopy shades our whole backyard.

Lately a lot of trees in our town have been cut down due to disease.  Luckily not maples, but we've still lost 6 trees on our block alone.  Last night I dreamt that I came home from picking up my daughters from school and there were tree trimmers in our backyard cutting down our beautiful tree. I hope that never happens.



Linking up to:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.