Monday, September 17, 2012

31 Days Series

Photobucket 

Towards the end of August I stumbled across the 31 Day Series on nesting place.  I haven't joined any of these challenges before but hope this will help get me back on track taking care of a lot of the projects and issues I need to deal with now that I have time to focus on them. You pick a theme that you can write about for 31 days.  It doesn't have to be a challenge but I'm taking it as one.  She offers a couple of blog button templates that you can customize accordingly.  I made this one on Picmonkey.

My plan is to tackle some of the projects and personal issues I want to take care of.  I've spent the last few days coming up with a list of potential posts. The hard part for me will be writing everyday so I'll probably have to write some posts ahead of time.  Along with posts for the series I still plan on my usual style of posts, so it'll be busy, but I'm looking forward to it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.