Friday, February 15, 2013

Lia Sophia

Over the years I've been to 4 Lia Sophia parties and hosted one of my own. The new catalog came out the beginning of February and I quickly came up with $600 worth of stuff I wanted. Time to host another party. I know some people hate these parties but obviously I like the jewelry.

I contacted the rep from the last party I went to and have a Friday night party booked for May (a week before Mother's Day). I have over 40 women on my guest list. The rep suggested having a theme party. I hadn't thought of it but since I have over 2 months to plan it why not. Mexican or Cinco de Mayo would be logical but I don't really like Mexican food, and most of my friends prefer wine to beer. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.