Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nutella Fudge

After the spicy and savory Super Bowl fare I always feel compelled to bake something. Even though my chocolate chip cookies are a standard part of our Super Bowl menu, but there are usually none left after the party is over.

Months ago I pinned a recipe I found for Nutella fudge on Not Your Momma's Cookie and since today is World Nutella Day I finally made it.

Normally I don't do anything to commemorate these silly food "holidays" but I like this one because
1. I love Nutella
2. It was started by a blogger who loves Nutella (not a self promotion by the company)
3. I love Nutella

I've made fudge before but it's usually grainy. This one uses powdered sugar which I think makes it smoother.  Whatever the difference is, it was awesome and I suggest you try it if you like Nutella.  Happy Nutella Day :)





2 comments:

  1. Love Nutella. We celebrates the weekends with PB and Nutella sandwiches:-) Will have to try the fudge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely try the fudge.

    It's funny that you mention the PB & Nutella sandwich, after enjoying them both separate for so long, I tried a sandwich with both since I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. For some reason, it didn't work for me, but I think I overdid it on the Nutella. May have to try again

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.