Friday, July 26, 2013

Prepping for my next race

In August I'm running my longest race so far - 11.5 miles the Fort 2 Base.  I'll be earning my first medal 

I recently read about a killer hill around mile 8 (or 9?) so decided to include repeats on our local sledding hill in my run this morning.  It started raining just as I started. 


If you had told me a year ago that I'd be running hills in the rain, I'd have thought you were crazy.  If you had said I would think it was fun, I'd have said you were insane.  What a difference a year makes - that was awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.