Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kid Town Play & Party

Today I took Little Man to a new play place called Kid Town in Wheaton IL.  


It took us about half an hour to get there, but he had a lot of fun.  They have different theme areas for pretend play with some basic props as well as a climbing structure.  He played for a little bit in the firehouse, but for the most part bounced around on the little Superman bouncy.

There is a small area for crawlers to play without getting run over by the big kids, but no one was using it when we were there.  There were quite a few kids there when we were there including a birthday party but not overwhelming.  The close on Saturdays at 1230 for private parties but have open play hours during the week.  

He had fun playing and we may come back if I have errands to run in the Oakbrook area, but I wouldn't bring my older ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.