Thursday, February 27, 2014

Get Ready Gladiators

I don't watch a lot of TV, but my one show I do follow is Scandal.  My husband  makes fun of me and usually spends Thursday night watching anything else.  That's ok with me.  I admit the show has gotten a bit more graphic now that Quinn has joined Huck in his surveillance and interrogations and gone rogue on a few of her own. 

I can't think of a single character on the show who I like or respect as a person - maybe Harrison but we don't know a lot about his past.  They each have their own level of sleaze, with moments of sincerity. That's what makes it a guilty pleasure.  

At the end of last season Liv's world was turned upside down and she showed a side of vulnerability. I'm curious to see what this season brings to this group.

Having said all that, if you're looking for a show about DC, I would recommend House of Cards over this one - much better written, but I still enjoy Scandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.